Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Mexican Wedding Vacation

Brett and I recently went to Mexico for a wedding.  Some good friends of  ours decided to finally take the plunge, went all out...and I can't complain.  It was a beautiful event attended by so many of our dear friends.  Here are a few (alot) of pictures of the fun we had leading up to the event.

Here is a picture of the restaurant that we ate at in the morning.  It overlooked the beach - I was on the look out for early morning sharks!
 We had beautifully shaded loungers or beds to chat, read and relax on all day long.
 These guys hung out munching grass all over the hotel...they especially enjoyed a grassy patch right outside our front door!
 Hanging with some of the gals...
 The evening of the wedding...the sky was gorgeous!
 The group of guys - including the groom
 The group of gals - including the bride
 Candid moments...
 What a fun "mommy/daddy" trip!  It was so great to be among so many friends to celebrate, laugh and make memories!

3 comments:

Verity said...

What a great trip!!! Happy for you!

sewnews said...

It all looks terrific except the reptiles.

Deb said...

Great pictures, the water looks so blue and beautiful. Happy you went snorkeling and had so much fun with your great friends. You deserved a great couples trip and I'm glad you had this experience.