A little background...
Brett has beautiful teeth and usually a clean bill of health when he leaves the dentist office, and I (mom) have great, strong teeth and also have a clean bill of health when I leave the dentist office. McKaleigh and Colton- great brushers and not more than a 2 or 3 cavities between the two of them. Alex Cushing - now there's a dental nightmare! Every time we go to the dentist, since our first visit as a toddler, he has cavities. CAVITIES - meaning more than one - every time! This has caused a great fear and loathing of dental experiences, but we do love our dentist.
Our latest foray into the dental world brought about cracked crowns, rotted roots, and multiple cavities. This causes more anxiety for mom than anyone else, and I quickly made up my mind to get "the drink" and get it all done at once. After a consult with the dentist, we determined to pull them all and leave it at that. Here are a few shots from that awful morning...


2 comments:
I'm so sorry Alex had to go through that. I know it was really hard for you too, Jaymie. I hope from now on he will have better luck with the dentist and that his permanent teeth will be stronger.
Poor kid!!! That is pretty miserable!
Post a Comment