And I thought that things would slow down in the Summer...silly me! We have been going nonstop! There are tennis lessons, swimming lessons, baseball, summer jobs, summer cleaning, summer playdates and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, most of that stuff has been really fun, but it sure keeps a mom busy.
Here are some shots of what we have all been doing....
Alex and dad have been playing baseball.
Colton has really enjoyed being a part of Murray's tennis team.
The kiddos have enjoyed the pool and sunshine...
McKaleigh got her DL and a job (the Neighborhood Bakery - at Gardner Village)
We've seen a car show - which all of the kids loved much more than I thought they would. The truck grill behind them is made of knives and bullet casings.
Seen some baseball games... July 4th colors and set off fireworks
Gone on some amazing hikes...
We are really packing it in! We love spending family time together - I wish we had more of it!


1 comment:
It was so fun to see these pictures. I did not know about the hike up by the "U". You guys sure know how to pack the summer with fun and family.
Post a Comment