The boys had a late night party with night sledding (hence the headlamps that everyone is wearing).
Alex lost his first tooth and wanted to keep it, but was concerned that he would not get the money if he asked for the tooth back!
And Brett and McKaleigh went on a date to the daddy daughter dance
We have been doing a pretty good job with our "clean eating" lifestyle. I am proud to say that we have successfully limited our eating out to ONE time a month! We are at the end of most of our processed foods (granola bars/fruit snacks etc...) and I have been replacing these items with homemade ones...there has been some pushback, but hey, the kids are not required to have snacks if they don't want them! We have significantly increased our intake of things like spinach, artichokes, sundried tomatoes and other healthy things that liven up our menu! Its been an interesting experiment...and one we are still trying to keep up on!
3 comments:
Did the tooth fairy leave the tooth? I know McKaleigh enjoyed the Daddy/Daughter dance.
Alex lost a tooth already?? Brooke has been waiting for that day but she doesn't even have any loose teeth yet. How exciting! If you have any good recipes let me know. We are bad junk food junkies and we're trying to do better. You can be my motivation!!
Great update! (and I LOVE McK's skirt! :))
Post a Comment