Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weight Loss Post

So I guess you can all tell what this post is about...No, I have not fallen off the wagon, and yes, I am happy to report that I have not put on the original 7 lbs that I have lost.  I need to be more diligent with my weight loss goals and posts, and I have been working really hard on maintaining that and not putting it right back on.  I am on track for another 5 in the near future.  Isn't there a saying that, slow and steady wins the race...or something like that?  I guess that's my body's motto, which is fine with me, as long as the numbers are not going up! So here's to another 5 - i'll let you know when I hit my mark, which will be really exciting!

2 comments:

Deb said...

You are one of the most disciplined people I know when it comes to eating right. You will make any goal you set for yourself. I looking amazing already!!

Verity said...

Awesome, Jaymie! Way to go!