Well, this is pretty much how I have felt everyday lately! I am trying to get so much done and taken care of before my surgery next week. I will be undergoing, what has been explained as, a minor procedure. Due to my half marathon training, at some point I tore my meniscus and have to have the torn part shaved off. In addition, due to my procrastination of treatment, I will also have to have a small cyst that has developed taken out. This whole process will have me down and crutching about for at least 10 days. I am not even sure what 10 days out of commission will do to our home life! What about all the lessons, scouting, YW, church, primary, school, family activities - not to mention all of the house work - and Brett will be gone during part of this! So, you see, the above picture is a necessity, but maybe I can look forward to a few days in bed after all of this!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
What's Been Going On?
Well, this is pretty much how I have felt everyday lately! I am trying to get so much done and taken care of before my surgery next week. I will be undergoing, what has been explained as, a minor procedure. Due to my half marathon training, at some point I tore my meniscus and have to have the torn part shaved off. In addition, due to my procrastination of treatment, I will also have to have a small cyst that has developed taken out. This whole process will have me down and crutching about for at least 10 days. I am not even sure what 10 days out of commission will do to our home life! What about all the lessons, scouting, YW, church, primary, school, family activities - not to mention all of the house work - and Brett will be gone during part of this! So, you see, the above picture is a necessity, but maybe I can look forward to a few days in bed after all of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That really sucks about your surgery! I hope you everything goes well and you heal quickly!! If you need anything please let me know!! I would love to help!
We'll be praying for a quick recovery!!!
I know you knee will feel better eventually. I will pray for a speedy recovery. I'll help all I can.
Post a Comment