Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hobble Creek 1/2 Marathon

Every year my family tries to get involved in a half marathon. This year my husband got involved in not only the half with us, but also a few bike races around the valley. Dad participated again and this year mom and Aunt Katie were there too!

A shot of all of the racers!
Dad and Brett finishing before mom and I. I have to say I was both really proud and surprised of my husband. He did the half like a champ and did not walk even one mile to get ready - a true model of fitness!
His cheering team at the finish line!
Mom and I coming in...tired, but we made it!
Uncle Eric bought all of us (Katie, mom and I flowers). Mom and I left our flowers at Katie's. She was the real winner/racer with a finishing time of around 1 hour and 50some minutes! Wow, that's amazing!

2 comments:

Verity said...

You guys are amazing!!! (And I love, love, love the new family pics on the side of your blog!)

Deb said...

I am so proud of you all, way to GO!!!