

We have all been trying to commit to a more healthy and active lifestyle in our family this year. Many of our 2010 goals are linked to exercise and fitness. In addition to losing about 80 pounds last year, Brett has been biking all over the place and for Christmas bought new bikes for the whole family. I think it is a hobby that he really has enjoyed and it is one that we can all enjoy together.
Well, this past weekend he entered his first race and in addition to making great time, really enjoyed it. I can see spandex and mesh shirts in his future! I am really proud of him and can see many family races coming up in our future! Way to go dad!
In addition to dad's biking, the kids and I are getting ready for a family 5K! And then once again I have signed up to take on another half marathon. With a recently sprained ankle, we shall see how it goes. There is more love and support this year with many more family members joining in - Good luck to me!
2 comments:
I am so impressed with the goals you have set and the fact that your are actually reaching them. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I too am impressed with such a healthy lifestyle for the family. Way to go all of you! Lynn
Post a Comment