Here are the kids feeding the ducks at the pond.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Family Fun
I love days like yesterday and here's why. After we got past the hectic morning of karate competition and baseball practices, lunchtime and naps, we decided to all get on our bikes and ride to Wheeler Farm. It was a beautiful day, nice and warm. It is so great that the kids are old enough for us to do this, because Brett and I love to be outdoors. We loaded up Alex's bike trailer with balls, snacks, drinks etc...and headed out into the road. I have to say it was a near perfect family afternoon!
Here are the kids feeding the ducks at the pond.
Alex said this "makes me happy!"
Dad and the kids with the last bits of bread.
This used to be a very large tree...dad said he would give $5.00 to either of the kids that could climb up to the top of the tree - McKaleigh tried, but dad kept his money that day.
Our family.
The boys posing on a tractor - with suckers in their mouths!
McKaleigh having her own moment.
Alex could have spent all day throwing rocks in the creek bed. He loves to throw rocks!
I can't wait for more permanent warm weather and more outings like this!
Here are the kids feeding the ducks at the pond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment