
As many of you know, our dear dog Dixie passed away recently. We enjoyed 11 years with her, and her time with our family was wonderful. She was so great with the kids, and know that she can never be replaced. We feel as though we are missing something, and every now and again Alex and I wonder into the backyard and look around for her. Mckaleigh and Colton are both quick to remind us that "we still have Pedro" (our guinea pig)!
4 comments:
We loved Dixie
Jay, The blog turned out great! We can't wait to see what more the Cushing family blog has in store! PS- Eric loved the croquet set. We already tried it out!
Jay, Daddy could not believe how blue Alex's eyes are - can't wait to see everyone next month and Sarah & David were over jacuzzing and I had to show them the blog. "I want to know why I didn't get an invite to the blog... you think you're too good for me!?!" DAVID. They loved the music because Michael Buble is their favorite and the kids are cute, too!
We were very sorry to hear about Dixie. She was a cute dog!
Post a Comment